* After sleeping on it, I decided to take the Dalai Lama out of "meh." His tweets really are full of the awesome, I just miss most of them because Twitter without lists anymore is ridic.
* Unfortunately I couldn't do that, because our innernet is off. And I can't do anything about that until the XY pays the child support, which he usually does a day or two late anymore.
* Also I have a wicked stomachache.
* And today's temp job sucked (not the job itself so much as the location, which was THE VERY COURTROOM where the XY's and my most terrifying legal encounters all took place).
* Currently I'm borrowing the library's innernet because I had to e-mail some photos from today's job to the client (yes, I know that you're not allowed to take cameras into courtrooms, but I had to for today's job; a deputy escorted me to ensure I didn't do anything nefarious with it).
* I took the Dalai Lama out of "meh" and put him into "Top Dogs" JUST IN CASE.
* The third duck has continued to lay spiral eggs. I think I might try to market them as rare narwhal eggs. THAT would certainly pay the innernet bill!
* If I'm not already following any of you, which is probably more to do with my not knowing you're on the Twitter (AHEM, Christine) (Lala I stopped following you because you don't tweet but will refollow when my innernet works again), leave me a comment and I'll follow you. I won't even put you in "meh!"
* Anyone wanna buy a narwhal egg?