* Today I had Weekend Warrior Job again, and while I have been doing great with my diet during the week, it's hard to good at Weekend Warrior Job when I have free access to their delicious fries (they're kind of like Arby's curly fries in texture and flavor, but not curly or orange-ish)...and all the other food, too. I've pretty much decided that Weekend Warrior Job days are going to be cheat days, and I don't go back until December 10th, so it shouldn't screw me up too badly. I still felt like a total pig for grazing throughout the day though, and between that and the fact that my stress-fractured leg is finally feeling a little better I decided to give power-walking a shot tonight and see how it went.
* Hotter recycled the box my reflective vest came in...with the vest inside. DAMMIT. Next paycheck I am TOTALLY buying a cactus.
* I didn't get hit by a car though, so it's all good.
* I also wasn't in much pain while I walked. YAY!
* How I feel tomorrow'll be the real indicator of whether I can get away with this form of exercise while I'm waiting for my leg to heal up so I can run again. Fingers crossed!
* How are all of YOU?