* MFA Dentist continues to be the Best Dentist Ever; his office was technically closed today, but he came and met me there bright and early, and recemented my front crown in a labcoat over a t-shirt and basketball shorts so that I could get to work on time. Yay!
* I woke up with a horribly sore throat that was the first symptom of a brand-new cold. Boooooo.
* Over the course of today's double shift, I made one dollar more than was necessary to prevent anything from bouncing this week what with my having diverted All The Money toward addressing The Situation. Yay, Eclecstasy! I continue to love it there, and not just because of the money.
* The Situation still looms large. Boo :(
* I have tomorrow off, because the younger two MFA Children have dental appointments right around shift-change time at Eclecstasy, so I get to sleep in and generally take it easy, which will hopefully help me shake this cold. Yay!
* The MFA Minivan sounded sicker than usual today, and I am kind of worried about it. Booooo.
And how are all of YOU doing?