* What the HELL, Google? What happened to "don't be evil?" TAKING GOOGLE READER AWAY IS PRETTY FUCKING EVIL.
* I hate it when the XY has to pay child support on a Friday. Because he hands the check over AFTER banks are closed, and then I either have to get up super-early on a Saturday to cash and then deposit the check, or not write any checks Thursday or Friday and be okay with waiting until Tuesday or so to buy groceries (not this week). Yes, he could make my life easier by paying in cash or certified funds, but why WOULD he?
* I have been eating...a lot. No DietBet ongoing plus feelings plus living with a chef plus working with a chef equals FATTY FATTY NECK-ROLL! That all stops now though, because I rolled my DietBet winnings into a new game. You can join us, if you like.
* Work, drama, rinse, repeat, blahhhh.
* What is it with boys and...unwholesome...choices in pets? Little Child has been pining for a pet that he can interact with (since Iden the killer-bunny is a carnivorous bitch). His first choice was a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach. NOOOOOOOOOOO DEAR GOD NO NOT JUST NO BUT FUCK YOU AND NEVER GAHHHHH!!! Hotter foolishly pointed out that they are cheap to feed and harmless, and I suggested that he move back in with his mother and take Little Child and any hypothetical hissing cockroach (seriously, who hears "hissing cockroach" and WANTS ONE?) with him, because OBVIOUSLY. JESUS. Unbeknownst to Little Child, Hotter and I will be spending Sunday morning picking up his SECOND choice of vile familiar. I am...not enthused about this creature. Apparently it will fill a terrifyingly-shaped hole in Little Child's boyish heart, however, and it doesn't have six legs, so I will be thankful for small mercies and clear a spot for its' cage in the den. Photos to come!
* It's beautiful outside, but too wet to garden, still. I think all of the seeds I previously planted drowned in the ground, which may be just as well as I forgot my self-imposed ban on drunk-planting and may not have planned or spaced things correctly, but STILL.
* I have definitely caught Middle Child's Sickness of Filth, and it is definitely a virus. Because he still sounds every bit as revolting after two days on a strong antibiotic as he ever did, and the symptoms are identical, and the drops haven't helped my eyes a bit either. Booooo, virus. Boo. And I have to work until midnight. FANCY!
* How are all of YOU?