* No real resolution of the situation I mentioned in my last post. My gut says that Hotter's temper will not improve and Big Child is pretty much guaranteed to act up again at some point, so I'd better come up with a plan, and that's as far as I've gotten.
* Work was especially challenging over the weekend, for reasons that had nothing to do with anything interpersonal, and it stressed me out a LOT (as in waking up in a cold sweat the night before last after a work-related nightmare and at 2 this morning covered in hives). Fortunately I was off yesterday and things were back to normal today. This was the first time in seven months that I'd seen things go so poorly at Eclecstasy and I hope it's at least that long before I see it again!
* Speaking of Eclecstasy, they're hiring right now and a facespace friend who is local to me posted yesterday that they needed a new job, any job, and asking for leads so I messaged them and they have an interview tomorrow. This is actually one of the former security guards from Pseudocorp who I worked with a few years back; he's a good guy and I think Eclecstasy would be lucky to have him. If he gets the job I really hope he doesn't hate it and blame me...
* Poppy's on-again, off-again skin rash that she's had pretty much since we got her has escalated to the point that I'm thinking I may need to get her checked out by a vet. I'm wondering if maybe the el-cheapo grocery store dogfood she and Bumpus are on is to blame, since a lot of bully breeds have grain allergies, and part of me thinks that maybe we ought to try changing her food before resorting to veterinary intervention, since whatever this is, it's NOT mange (thanks to Isis we know EXACTLY what that looks like), and there are no "hot spots" or infected-looking areas.
* All of the bills are paid and I've got all but $25 of the money for Hotter's next dental procedure in the bank even after spending a terrifying amount on OldNavy.com today so that the boys have decent clothes to wear. I still cringed when I clicked the "place order" button. I hate spending money!
* My back seems to be improving slooooowly, but I'm just gratified that it's improving at all.
* I have done NOTHING for the Spring Garden. Not. A. Thing. Mostly because my back, and also depression.
* How are all of YOU?