* I know I'm way tardy to the party, but I have fallen head-over-heels for Gordon Ramsey. Raises his own meat, has a magnificently filthy mouth, passionate about food, and easy on the eyes: hell yes. I told Hotter I'd even make a one-time exception to my "no blond men, not ever" rule in order to Hit That. He responded by saying "we just watched him eat rotten shark on YouTube, you'd kiss that mouth?" WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT KISSING, HOTTER?
* Speaking of good things I discover after everybody else in the world, tonight I made zucchini fritters out of part of the last (gigantic) zucchini, and they were really good! I think they'd be excellent as the base for a Vegetarian Parm.
* We've had a bit of a situation over here wherein the rabbits escaped and sort of went feral. Since they haven't really been earning their keep I wasn't in any great hurry to recapture them, but then they started eating my garden and today we had a rabbit rodeo and caught three out of four. Number Four remains at large. Poppy desperately wants to help catch it, and if I thought I could catch HER afterward I'd be tempted to let her :)
* Speaking of varmints, I think maybe Chigger has got the feline version of Prader-Willi Syndrome. Not only is he of questionable morphology at best and Not The Sharpest Tack, but he's also started eating compulsively, and in fact he has gotten rather alarmingly fat. Like, he's getting UDDERS. In order to put him on a diet we'd have to starve poor Skeet, who isn't any fatter than a Sphynx ought to be (potbellies are a breed trait), plus also Chiggy would run around yowling and trying to rip our faces off, so I guess he's going to be fat, but he's really VERY FAT.
* I can't say much though, as I'm pretty fat my own self at the moment. My autoimmune bullshit is finally calming down, though, to where I think I can start exercising again without sending my body into a tailspin that'd prevent me from being able to work. Tell me your thoughts on Fitbits, please! Does anyone have one that they love?
* A couple of years in and I've FINALLY gotten to the point with waxing where regrowth is getting sparser and less painful to remove! Not that any of y'all necessarily wanted or needed to know, but I feel it requires some sort of celebration and it doesn't seem like someone one ought to put on Facebook.
* Finally, as if I needed ONE MORE REASON to hate my landlords, apparently when Mrs. Landlord was here supervising the AC repair the guy said something about weeds near the unit being bad, and she said something to Hotter about having pulled weeds. All of the weeds near the unit are still there, but you know what's NOT? The melon vine I'd planted where the condensation drips, which had three melons on it. THAT FUCKING BITCH STOLE MY MELONS! I've never had any luck with growing those, either, due to droughts, and THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE YEAR! In case you can't tell, I'm a little bit emotional over the whole thing.
* How are all of YOU?