* Hotter and I made up! YAAAAY! He said I made him want to shove a rock up his own butt but he loves me anyway. If you weren't there for the buttrock Twitter conversation, you should probably count yourself lucky, but that line won't make any sense to you. That's okay. It made me laugh instead of cry and there's nobody else I'd rather be discussing butt-rocks with for the rest of my life.
* My guts are still in an uproar, although nothing like they were on Friday. The same spot in the lower left quadrant is ouchy though, and it's pretty unpleasant. I have been following medical advice and also putting fresh aloe vera gel in my smoothies. I think if I stopped eating solid food altogether I'd feel a lot better. The problem is, I love solid food.
* Little Child and I made rose-petal jam today. I don't know if it's gelling up okay, but it tastes like beauty. Tomorrow I may buy some heavy whipping cream so we can make rose-petal ice cream with the leftovers. Mmm...
* My paycheck from Temp Agency #2 is taking the scenic route through cyberspace.
* My current job is just EVER so nice.
How are all of YOU? What are your yays and boos?