* My shoulder still hurts kind of a lot. It's really painful to reach down and back (which is the way it got wrenched), which I am reminded of every time I go to tie my apron at work. Since I have full range of motion (it just hurts a lot) I am hoping that this is just a sprain or pulled muscle, and not something I will have to actually DO anything about, beyond rest, NSAIDs when I absolutely have to resort to those, and gentle stretching.
* Eclecstasy continues to be fraught with drama and assholery, and it's making me sad.
* My back and my ankle were feeling a bit left out by all the attention my shoulder's been getting, so they've both gone and thrown a tantrum. I hate them both.
* Hotter had a small seizure event. I'm hoping that's why he was so out of sorts; I've noticed that he's kind of a jerk when he's getting ready to have a minor seizure (less so with the big ones, for some reason--brains are weird), but it's only really something I can point to in hindsight, as he, like most humans, is also capable of being a jerk independent of anything seizure-related.
* I think maybe I have a case of the seasonal blahs my own self. Lately I'm feeling kind of grim and picked-on in general, persecuted and put-upon in that special way that depression likes to lie to me about my life. A couple of weeks ago I almost changed my Facespace avatar photo from the frowny cartoon face it's been for months, because I actually felt pretty okay about life, but now it fits again. Probably I should get a mood light, but instead I have been taking my feelings to Dr. Cuervo a lot. Guess I ought to stop that.
* Independent of the previous, people are irritating the shit out of me. What is wrong with America that people think they need two or even three beverages at a meal? When did it become Beverage Of Choice AND water for everyone? And when did people decide they are entitled to to-go cups full of said various beverages upon leaving a restaurant? WHY IS THAT A THING? You know who needs to die? That guy sitting at a table of ten who goes "and I'll have a diet soda and a water and HEY BILL YOU WANT A WATER TOO? Sandra? JUST BRING EVERYBODY A WATER, HOW ABOUT THAT." Just kill yourself. How about that?
* And don't even get me started on the guy who comes to a restaurant with a date, you drop off their food, he tries hers, and then wants to send his back and get what she's having instead. And when you repeat that back to him, goes "...mine tastes funny? Yeah. There's something wrong with it." Just hold hands with Water Guy and jump, okay?
* The Whorelidays are coming.