* The Big Good News thing might be postponed, not because of money but because of issues on the other end of the transaction. After worrying that this opportunity would pass us by because of job flux and then getting THAT sorted out, it's extra-aggravating to now have to wait ANYWAY, but there's nothing I can really do about it (which is also annoying).
* We have had an exceptionally irritating technical malfunction at work on multiple occasions of late.
* Speaking of work, I have had to accept that I will be working with two people I cannot fucking stand for the forseeable future (although given the number of people I work with, the fact that it's only two who do not, in my opinion, deserve oxygen speaks volumes about the caliber of people Eclecstasy hires). Oddly enough, both offenders seemed REALLY nice at first, and all of the people I didn't like at first have since proved to be pretty cool. The troublesome two...well. I'll just have to be excruciatingly polite to them and hope for the best.
* The MFA Minivan has taken to activating various power-consuming mechanisms within itself while parked and turned off until its battery dies. It's been a three-jumpstart day today, and I think I'm going to have to remove the fuses that power certain components to get this to stop happening. Meanwhile, I have to get up extra-early tomorrow to allow time for a jump before work so I'm not late.
* Trader Joe's was out of the refrigerated rice noodles I like when I went there today. Woe.
* My back is aching fiercely of late. Fuck and alas.