* I have Done Something to my right ankle, to the point that X-rays Were Taken. The good and bad news is that said X-rays showed nothing, so for the time being we're feeding it steroids.
* Work has been a three-ring shitshow lately, although not always in a bad or me-focused way, but just in a "hotels be crazy" kind of way. Sometimes it's amusing, sometimes not.
* Pfeffer only ended up having four bunnies, although they're thriving and last time, thank goodness, seems to have been a fluke! Iden had two, and then two days later had two more, and there were no survivors (no, she was not in with Haas for two days). Additionally, she seems to have become utterly deranged and is now dangerous to handle, so she's on the grass-finishing career path now and we're thinking we'll get another broodrabbit from fresh stock. Rabbit husbandry can be a right ugly little sideline!
* I've started using Argan Oil on my hair, and am very impressed with the result. This is what happens when I don't talk to y'all regularly, incidentally, stuff just gets THROWN in willy-nilly.
* The Feed-store Six are all doing well, despite the one with cheek tufts having almost met an untimely end via hairless cat the other day when I took her out to show Hotter her cheeks. Fortunately for Cheeky Chick, the would-be predatory action went down right at my feet, and unfortunately for Skeeter a swift kick put an end to the whole scene. A chipmunk-striped chick that Hotter has christened "Sparrow" (she does currently look a lot like a house sparrow) has emerged as the leader of the flock. They all need to get the hell out of my house ASAP.
* Hotter going gluten-free is making me fat. Because he has to have ready-to-eat bread and cold cereals and sandwich buns and other THINGS about at all times. Oh, carbs.
* I think I may be coming down with the Spring Allergen Creeping Crud. I'm coughing up...things...and my eyes look awful. I'm wondering whether I ought to do another round of antibiotic eyedrops for those, or whether I ought to just accept that sometimes you have to go to Urgent Care once a week for a bit and go back and have them listen to my chest and peep at my eyes too. But it's such a beautiful day out...
* How are all of YOU?