* The XY isn’t the biggest POS ever born with his last name after all.
* If you have a headache from repeated blows to the head, an icepack to the back of the neck is surprisingly effective pain relief.
* Not every job is better than no job at all.
* The Drag community can talk you through fixing anything with makeup, and red counteracts the blue of fresh bruises if you need to go to an interview with a jacked-up face.
* Already having a chronic illness doesn’t mean you can’t acquire another.
* TSA doesn’t keep us as safe as we like to think, but NOTHING escapes the deputies who search you on the way into court.
* Not all Scouts have honor.
* We finally found out why Hotter has all of the GI problems NOT caused by neuropathy: he has Celiac Disease (sucks to your Celiac’s, Hotter).
* iPhones are like diamonds, and pawn for like a tenth of the purchase price.
* Clenching your teeth affects your reflexes in your arms, if you have any (reflexes, that is—it turns out you can lose them).
* Just because you give somebody life and then save their life repeatedly doesn’t mean they won’t cut you out of that life for being sick and poor and go live with the person who didn’t want them to be born in the first place.
* Avocado oil makes the very best latkes.
* Antisemitism is still very much a thing in America (oh, America).
* Things can get so bad that you turn away from the people you love. That is when you need to be reaching out.
* It’s true, weasels really will kill every single chicken.
* I have a degenerative autoimmune disease that I’ve been ignoring for ten years out of denial and fear of my ex-husband taking the kids. It had been in remission since my divorce was finalized, but stress and physical trauma are triggers and last year’s beatdown was enough to wake it up.
* I’ve missed y’all, but one of the few benefits of having nothing left to lose is that I can say what I want now, so I’m back.