* Worked a double today; STRESSFUL since I'm still learning the ropes but good money! Good enough that I should be able to get everybody's school supplies and pay back my MFA Microlenders in a timely fashion if I can just get through the next few days. YAY!
* I'm still sick, and I *think* I'm getting better? But I still feel like crap. And if I end up needing a doctor that'll fuck EVERYTHING up. Booooo :(
* The MFA Minivan recovered from its fit the other day. It was only MOSTLY dead! We've revived it for now with motor oil and automatic transmission fluid. YAY!
* On the whole, the MFA Minivan still has two wheels in The Big Junkyard In The Sky, and I have no backup plan or safety net right now should it croak WHATSOEVER. Booooo OMG BOOOO!
* Once I'm past the initial "OMG WHERE IS EVERYTHING IN THE COMPUTER HOW DO I DO THINGS HALP!" learning curve, I think I'm really going to love The New Job (which I can't manage to blog-name for the life of me...all of my ideas are too identifying but it's kind of the only place like it? I don't know, hopefully things go well and it'll just be "work" or "my job" and there won't be any more old/new/this month shenanigans). YAAAAAAAY!