* I'm getting a cold. Like, a bad, headachey, sneezy, stuff-coming-out-of-my-eyes kind of craptastic cold. There is no time or money for this in the coming days' schedule.
* Finances are worse than anticipated due to Hotter needed transplant meds at the same time as the kids need back-to-school stuff and the MFA Minivan is burning through gas like whoa because of my crazy-ass work schedule. If I can manage not to miss any work before the end of the month we should be okay, but it's a big if given the previous.
* Speaking of the MFA Minivan, its progressive neurological condition seems to be getting worse, and yesterday it straight-up DIED at a stoplight. I am not a fan of this. That damn thing needs to hold on for just a little bit longer.
* Shoes For Crews. GOD THEY SUCK! That is what I am wearing at New Job until I can afford a pair of white Danskos, and also what gave me Paul in the first place. I thought a few weeks of S4C would be okay but it is not going well. Paul is angry.
* I'm worried that I'm not studying enough for Saturday's test, but I can't take any time off from The Ritzier to study because money.
* I am not looking forward to the next ten days.
* To end on a cute note, the other day I desperately needed a highlighter, and I knew the MFA Children had some in their school supply stashes. I asked them collectively to find me a couple, and Big Child and Little Child were both like "pass! Playing Roblox." Middly, being the sweetheart that he is, said "I will help you Mommy!" and scampered off to look, returning with both the highlighters and his headphones, which he'd been looking for. "Look! My headphones! I only found them because I helped you, so I like to think of them as a gift from karma," he said happily. I love that kid!