* This t-shirt, for Little Child. I do not in general approve of this whole collective beating-to-death of the word swagger, and am iffy as to whether or not this is disrespectful to President Lincoln, but had to put all of that aside because tihs is just SO Little Child:
* I was originally at Target because Big Child needed a pair of blue jeans to wear in a middle-school glee club performance. But then I saw this t-shirt and had to get it for him:
* Then, because I try not to let Middly be affected by Middle Child Syndrome, I got him a shirt, too (he is a big fan of meat and loves to help me grill):
* Then because I only visit Target approximately once per quarter and didn't want this to be a "hi I'm a Mommyblogger and I shop at Target, whoo!" post (nor do I put a French spin on the pronunciation, I assure you), here is a picture of the thing I got for free (Poppy), with her lovie, Dead Possum (also not bought at Target):
Figure Four: Yes, it's adorable, but also y'all know how I feel about possums and hopefully Poppy will remember our drills with this thing should I ever need her by my side in battle!
* Aaaand finally, here is Skeeter, with HIS lovie, Dead Poppy (we actually didn't get it for him--Middle Child got it because it reminded him of Poppy and Skeeter immediately glommed onto it, and there were a tense few weeks wherein Middly strove to keep it out of Skeeter's evil little clutches and Skeeter learned how to open dresser drawers, and then Not-dead Poppy at its nose off and Middly said fiiiiine Animal Kingdom, you win):