* I received orders via text message to update my freaking blog already. So here I am, coughing and back-achy but pasting on a smile. HI THERE!
* Hotter found my mouthguard today and is a hero.
* It turns out that eight-year-olds think using the self-checkout line is great fun. Little Child came with me to the store the other day and was quite thrilled by getting to scan our groceries! It was pretty adorable.
* Isis is getting kind of...fat. I blame Hotter overfeeding her. Hotter thinks probably she's packing on the pounds because she's nursing the cat.
* Tomorrow is my first day off that I haven't ended up working anyway in something like two weeks. I plan to spend itsleeping and getting reacquainted with Temp Agency #2.
* I don't expect Bravo Hive to survive the winter. They're too overrun with Small Hive Beetles. This is very sad :(
* How are all of YOU?