* My back is just awful. I was actually on the point of heading to Urgent Care this morning, and had a moan about it on the facespace, but then Hotter gave me one of his Dirty Backrubs and I actually feel quite a bit better (he starts out with purely clinical intentions and has mad massage skills, but then he realizes that my shirt is off and he's perched on top of my prone form and generally ends up molesting me...I'd complain but the endorphins seem to really help my back so everybody wins). I'm hoping that by resting all day and self-medicating with Amazon.com Whispernet and Earl Grey I'll be okay at work tomorrow.
* Speaking of work, we're getting a new co-worker, and it's a girl! Currently I'm the solo representative of the Pink Team, so this might be nice (or it might be a disaster, we'll see). Either way another server means that if The Bastard can't unfuck himself Management can get rid of him without crippling the restaurant, so that's good (I'm also selfishly hoping that he'll shift his focus off of me, as apparently he likes to haze the newbies, ugh).
* Hotter just pulled me off my arse to come and look at the bees. Alpha Hive is violently excited about the nice weather! Not in a "fending off attackers" or "preparing to swarm" kind of way, just a "whoo, sunshine! Drinks on the patio!" kind of way. Aww, bless! Glad I'm not trying to screw with THEM today. While I was outside I checked on Bravo Hive and they are plugging away, bringing in plenty of pollen so I know they're raising brood in there. I was able to get quite close to the hive and observe them, which is a recent phenomenon and a function of them having a queen in residence. When they were queenless they'd sting the everloving fuck out of me for so much as glancing in their direction.
* Speaking of violent excitement, I have ordered us a Bagster. Hotter has been wanting to do a purge on the house, and I figure that way he can be as ruthless as he wants without my having to make eleventy-seven runs to the dump after working a long day. PURGING AHOY! I hope I'm home to see it when it's time for them to come and pick the thing up, because the picker-upper crane-thingy looks pretty cool and the boys will probably flip their lids.
* I haven't been to the gym except for yoga in three days :( I'm worried that I'll start packing on the pounds, but with my back being so bad right now I think I need to rest. Plus honestly I was just EXHAUSTED by The Group From Hell. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things tomorrow.
* How are all of YOU?