* LAYS IS MAKING SRIRACHA CHIPS AGAIN!!! Yes, potato chips go against all that I feel strongly about re: nutrition. No, that did not stop me from purchasing a bag. I just...SO GOOD. YAY!
* What the actual fuck, Old Reader? We Are Not Amused. No blogs for a day or two??? Boooo...
* It's Hotter's birthday! He occasionally drives me to contemplate homicide, but all in all he's still the best thing that ever happened to me and my boys, and I love the fucker. In honor of the day I did not unblock him on the Facespace or anything, because let's not get crazy, but I did bake him his choice of birthday cake (Ghirardelli chocolate, with chunks of same in the batter and dark chocolate frosting). Happy birthday, honey!
* I'm kind of achy lately, which leads me to believe that I'm experiencing a mild post-infection autoimmune flare. Booooo, achiness. BOO.
* I am still able to work out, and spent half an hour soaking in the hot tub at the YMCA today after yoga and the elliptical. It's really nice to have that as an option! Yaaaaay!
* My hair-removal method of choice for Ms. Virginia is...not friends with daily cardio. There are...problems. Which means that I've had to let things go in that area, which I do not like to do, because since I had a hunk of flesh the size of a NY strip steak excised from my right groin during MRSA-gate '07 things are kind of bikini-on-the-left, boy-shorts-on-the-right, if you catch my drift. Booooooo.
* So I'm thinking that after I get my first Real Paycheck from The Ritz I might go to one of them fancy lady-salons and get myself a Brazilian wax, because I'll be able to afford it. YAY, BEING ABLE TO AFFORD THINGS! Do y'all have any words of advice, horror stories, or caveats to share in that, er, regard?