* My ex-husband's head is getting wider. It's the damnedest thing. He's put on a little weight, but Hotter and I have both noted that lately his head is growing sideways. Hotter thought it was just his vision. I thought I was losing my mind. I really wish I could document this with photos for your delectation, if only because maybe one of you would be a headologist and have a fucking EXPLANATION for it.
* Hotter and I are both sick this weekend. A co-worker of mine came to work cheerfully proclaiming that she had laryngitis, then proceeded to lick her thumb approximately every four pages while counting out a stack of data for me to enter and file. The same co-worker gave me a suspicious squint and asked if I was contagious when I went in on Friday mostly just to show my face and let them all see I hadn't flaked on the job and was actually ill. I said I was pretty sure I wasn't.
* Missing three days' work last week was not in my financial plan, and I can't even with that. I can't even with much of anything while I'm this sick, but especially not with that.
* The little wild bunny I found and caught while cutting grass with a scythe died. It was a baby, and I kind of wondered if it was sick or made-wrong in some way that I was able to catch the thing in the first place baby or not, and we certainly didn't need another mouth to feed, but still. It was awfully cute.
* Honeysuckle came and went without my making anything of it this year, and I'm kind of sad about that. I should check and see if the blackberries are ripe. So sick though, blah.
* I read a romance novel recently that many of you have probably also read, and it left me with this feeling of "WTF?" I just...well. I have many thoughts on the WTF-factor of this book. The female protagonist is one I generally like a lot, but she may have lost me this time.
* I feel like all I eat anymore is legumes.
* How are all of YOU?