Pretty much everything I have to say today falls under the category of "obvious, comma, totally." But hey, here it all is anyway!
* Not having working AC in your car when it's in the 90s sucks
* Grandmas' answer to every problem is "you're too skinny, let me fix you a little something," and they are excellent cooks. (no, not MY actual grandma; both of mine are dead)
* After the pain subsides, beestings will continue to itch for a good while.
* My ex-husband is a classic narcissist due to one or more of his DSM-V diagnoses.
* If someone's been doing something a certain way for forty-three years, the odds of them ever changing are slim to nil.
* Boundaries are healthy, and those who rail against them are suspect at best.
* The BMI scale was written by misogynists.
* CIA sure does turn out some skilled chefs, boy howdy.
* Exercise makes you tired.
* I spend way too much time thinking about how much I weigh and what to do about it.
* Men who do laundry are fabulous.