* The dandelion syrup I referred to in my last post is the stuff I made here. Or more probably a later batch than that, but aaaaanyway.
* As far as the pancakes, I am currently using mix, but will likely try making my own (gluten-free) at some point. Currently if I'm making pancakes I just make regular glutenous ones for everybody else and eat something random myself.
* How random? Y'all ask for recipes and I laugh. Today's breakfast: a quarter cup of GF rolled oats, about a tablespoon each of honey, cocoa powder, toasted sesame seeds, and tahini, pink Himalayan salt (I'm in love! Bought a grinderfull last time I was at Trader Joe's and feeling fancy), and a fork. It was delicious.
* Last night's salad, I should have photographed. It was SO GOOD. Cubed raw beet over chopped dandelions, topped with thin-sliced onion-top (GOD DAMN MOLES), crumbled feta, and quick vinaigrette (olive/grapeseed oil blend, white wine vinegar, lemon pepper, and pink Himalayan salt).
* Yesterday's lunch was pretty amazing, too--black beans, Wholly Guacamole I had frozen and forgotten about, bibb lettuce from the yard, sour cream, salsa, Adobo, and a spritz of lime juice.
* Yes, because I know some of you are wondering, the children still eat "normal" stuff (as does Hotter). They have cereals and bread and pasta and all sorts of el-cheapo couponed pre-packaged foods. I just get inventive for myself, because gluten.
* Speaking of which, I glutenated myself at work licking my finger after pouring salad dressing that turned out to be not bleu cheese (housemade, gluten-free) but Ranch (from mix, containing MSG). Am an idiot, but my customer got their dressing of choice with their damn wings.