* I used my new meat grinder/pasta maker to grind some chili-meat and it was a-ma-zing! I'm in love. Yay!
* There is a major change at work, that has taken the entire building by surprise. Nerves are frayed. Boo :(
* My dentist is going to replace the mouthguard for free since it snapped where he'd taken off too much material, and while I had heard of dentists doing such a thing, I didn't presume or even dare to hope that MFA Dentist would be able/willing to do this for me. I am so very grateful. Yay!
* He asked that I pay off our balance with him when I come in for impressions, and that's fair but it'll be my entire next paycheck. Booooo doom.
* Thanks to the beasts of Squatter Workshop, and the MFA Garden, and plain old savvy, we'll eat and it will even be delicious. Yay.
* I tripped walking for exercise after dark and banged the hail Columbia out of my right shin, and it is so ouch. Boo :/
* Hotter is feeling better, MUCH better I think. Yay!
* We're not speaking at the moment, or he'd probably insist if I consulted him that I am not speaking to him, but whatever. Boo, obviously.
* My weight is once more headed in the right direction. Yay.
* I'm getting sick. Boo.
* We all had the flu shot, and fairly recently, so no worries that it's anything other than a Cold of Filth (tm May). I guess that's something.
* I want to get drunk and set things on fire, but calories, obviously, and laws, and I'm le tired. I hate SO MUCH, you guys, you don't even know. BOOOOOOO.
And how are all of YOU?