* 2012, which was not my friend, is over.
* I celebrated New Year's Eve by coming down with a fresh cold (Hotter: "Seriously, DO you have an official immune deficiency diagnosis you forgot to tell me about?"). I still have it (the cold--I do NOT have any sort of immune deficiency that I am aware of), but am not blaming that on 2013.
* My lungs, however, are holding their own so far.
* The kids got back from their holiday visit with their father full of tales of visiting with That Insane Relative of Their Father's and "going to Red Robin and getting to order WHATEVER WE WANTED, EVEN EXPENSIVE THINGS!" I...yeah.
* Hotter and I are good again. I still don't think he fully understands just how much I hate Co-Dependency: The Blame Game, but he at least gets that I REFUSE TO PLAY THAT OR ENGAGE AS A SPECTATOR and as long as he remembers that we'll be okay.
* I got some troubling news at work (Job #1) having to do with our location maintaining its franchise status (or possibly, uh, not)...this could result in some employment upheaval toward the end of the year, and well, SHIT.
* Our innernet is working! This post is not Sent From The Precious! The innernet here has been up and down for months, and was totally down for three days then just now started working. Probably because another technician is coming out tomorrow. But hey, INNERNET! I'm going to go and make sweet, sweet love to the connection while it lasts.