* Man, I hate being broke. I managed to forget about Hotter's yearly Medicare D deductible, and the account is overdrawn as a result (because what do you do when the pharmacist tells you the medication that keeps your spouse from rejecting organs is a hundred bucks more than you thought? You write a rubber check is what. Not like I can wait until payday to pick THAT up). Booo. So much for 2013 being the year of no overdrafts :( Tomorrow is payday, and we'll manage, but right now we are Out Of Everything and it sucks.
* The chickens are STILL not laying from the molt. I've been stingy with the feed this week trying to stretch the almost-empty bag, so maybe that's contributing (they do eat plenty, since I can bring home plate-scrapings from work for them, but nutrition is very important in egg production).
* There is drama at work. To which I say: MEH.
* I think I got glutinated somehow. I don't know how, but I'm up four pounds and everything hurts and The Reflux Of Death is back and I'm TIRED. I'm thinking it was most likely cross-contamination at work, which means no more eating at work, which is unfortunate.
* Could someone please explain the term "throwing shade" to me as if I am very, very old and unhip? I know it has its' origins in gay culture, and is a way of disparaging another person/group, but beyond that I'm kind of hazy on the whole thing, and I keep seeing it in the news.
* Has anyone else noticed that spam comments are getting more and more interesting? Lately mine start out with lines like "I am a space cowboy!" I also received one recently that simply said "thank you for sharing your thoughts about Bolsheviks." The post it was on had nothing to do with Bolsheviks, however--it's about how to humanely remove a lizard from your house. My writer-mind wants there to be a metaphor in there, but I don't know enough about Bolsheviks to say whether that's true or not.
* Unnnngh I think I need a nap. How are all of YOU?