* I am feeling MUCH better. Three cheers for antibiotics! And also for a graceful capitulation on my part in going to the doctor this time--usually for reasons of either fiscal insufficiency or boneheadedness I have to get MUCH sicker before I'll throw in the towel, but this time I had the sense (and the cents!) to get seen early.
* Work is going well and everyone there is being nice, which is good.
* I have Job #2 tomorrow. Haven't seen that whole crew in a minute, and there is a check waiting for me, which is always a happy thing.
* Tomorrow I have to take the MFA Minivan for its $$$$$ repair. Grrr...
* But at least I can afford to do that.
* Also I think I am losing weight, which is a good feeling. I am back to tracking on MyFitnessPal, but with a catch--I don't weigh myself. I don't know why it didn't occur to me sooner, but you don't HAVE to input your weight. I still guessed, and when I went to the doctor found out I'd been right on the money, but I just track my calories and skip the daily weigh-in, which takes a lot of the angst out of the process for me. My clothes are fitting a little better, though, so I'm calling it a win.
* How are all of YOU?