* Hotter's computer got a particularly nasty Trojan that UNFUCKINGINSTALLED WINDOWS. So he had to reformat the hard drive. He has his windows discs, but his DVD drive is broken. He's not too happy about that. This is why I love my piece-of-craptop. It is from a big company and has a warranty. If this happened to me I could call a hotline and they'd send me a special box to put it in and give to the UPS guy and that would be that. Hotter built his computer lovingly by hand. No warranty. Boooo...
* I locked my keys in the MFA Minivan (yes, again) because I rock. That's not the yay, obviously. But this time I did it outside the local police station, and two police officers with a slimjim can break into my minivan even faster than a gang of chivalrous hobos with a "spay hook!" I'm always pleased when I get back into the minivan without bleeding in the process, and also it was pretty hilarious because they asked me first to say out loud that I would hold them blameless for any damage. Which I did, and then pointed out that it already looks like a crumpled beercan so I probably wouldn't notice another scratch or two, and the younger officer laughed and said if you squinted your eyes it looked kinda like an Old Milwaukee. And he was right! Gotta love an authority figure with a sense of humor :)
* I have a crummy tummy today, and am taking it kind of personally since I almost never get that.
* DVD drives are not nearly as expensive as I feared, and my two most recent checks for sponsored posts came today. Yaaaay!
* I grounded myself from the Twitter for a bit, and deleted it from The Precious, and now all my home-screen icons are in the wrong places, and nobody got to see the totally painless, mystery blood blister I got today on my knuckle. EVERYBODY LOSES!
* But hey, I'm off tomorrow. Yay!
What are your yays and boos today?
Sent from The Precious