* At now yesterday's GOOD ER they said "yes your unsteadiness and pulse 02 of 84 are scary, but let's start an IV and take some blood cuz yeah. You also look unwell in general."
* My potassium was low enough to warrant a STAT EKG. Oopsies! Also my dehydrated (from mouth pain not GI unrest) hemoglobin was 11. Good thing I didn't have general anesthesia while someone cut into my jawbone recently or anyth--oh.
* I say it tongue-in-non-stitched cheek: maybe the hamsa is working?
* Good night (morning?). I am too tired to punch anyone in the face at Closest ER
* Please buy ads. Tip your blogger if able and inclined, HELP. Two ERs and unrelated oral surgeries is just too much. Plus the deductible on automotive repairs. And moar prescriptions! And my hours got cut at work. So.
Sent from The Precious