* This (Dr. Mom gets two thumbs up from me).
* Making this a lot.
* Garden, garden, garden (it's good exercise, it's soothing, AND it creates food which helps address a lot of my anxiety about how we'll eat this summer if Temp Agency #1 doesn't have anything for me after PseudoCorp).
* Cordyceps sinensis (yep, could be total woo, but the endocrinologist who suggested it to me tracked my p.m. cortisol with labwork and if it didn't make a huge difference that was one helluva coincidence/placebo effect).
* No sugar. Very few white carbs.
* No stress. I just refuse. Everything is wonderful and fine here, and I'm going to keep saying it until it is true, god dammit.