* I kind of fell off the exercise/weightloss train. This is partly due to injuries (two stress fractures and an honest-to-goodness broke-mah-leg fracture make it THAT MUCH HARDER to get off one's ass, apparently) and partly due to the Livestrong.com app update (holy suck, Batman--it was so wonderful and user-friendly and now it's...NOT)...Livestrong has been texting me all "you haven't tracked today!" and I've been all "BECAUSE YOU SUCK." I think I also got discouraged by all the yo-yoing around my weight was doing from the infection/antibiotics b.s. (I've been honest about updating the widget, so if you've been paying attention to that then you know what I mean).
* I have a migraine. This makes me unhappy because I got my tooth fixed and therefore, in my mind, the migraines should be GONE. But not so much, it seems. I'm thinking stress is to blame, maybe? I'd prefer that to "YOUR AUTOIMMUNE SHIT IS BACK AND YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, WELL OKAY NOT REALLY YOU'RE JUST GOING TO WISH YOU WERE DEAD."
* Other than the migraines I don't have any signs of a flare, so probably it IS stress-related.
* Speaking of stress, OH MAH GAH MONEY. It's not, I guess I should clarify, that we won't actually make rent thanks to the XY stiffing me, so much as that in ORDER to make rent I have to not pay my insurance premium on time, and once we're in the cycle of playing catch-up one of the plates up on the spinning sticks is going to fall sooner or later, and none of them are ones we can afford to break (if my insurance lapses I lose the year I've put into the eighteen-month waiting period for dental to cover me again, and if the power bill lapses they boot us off the budget plan again just as it's getting really cold outside, and if we don't get Hotter's antirejection meds he dies and if I don't get MY various meds I can't work and the minivan is making an ominous sound again and JUST FUCKING SHOOT ME, OKAY?). I somehow need to not worry about this so much since I'm doing absolutely everything possible to improve things, and have tried telling myself that we've always managed to get by SOMEhow thus far and therefore will this time, too, but in thinking of how very ugly that has occasionally been it's cold comfort.
* I guess all I can really do about this is to keep plugging along and try to take good care of myself (I have, at least, been making good nutritional choices, not eating crap; when I say "fell off the weightloss train" I mean that I'm taking in more calories than I should be in order to shed the blubber...and I've been good about taking my various supplements that should be helping me feel as good as I possibly can right now).
* How are all of YOU?