* This morning my tooth what lost the filling started to ache rather menacingly (my dentist's office has been closed since it happened, although I was worried enough to page him this morning) (he called back within five minutes and was actually going to meet me at the office to have a look until I mentioned that I was already on a strong antibiotic, at which point he said since the office is reopening tomorrow he'd just phone in some Vicodin and see me then--I wish all of the MDs we deal with were as accessible, compassionate, and all-around fabulous as my dentist).
* There was An Incident at work that led to my having to move my lunch hour around in order to talk to the legal department (I am not in any danger or trouble and it is nothing to do with Stalky, I just happened to be the lucky person who fielded a bizarre and slightly disturbing phone call).
* THEN just as I left work the MFA Minivan took a (noisy, terrifying) shit on me to the tune of my entire paycheck for this week (serpentine belts and their associated tensioners are Of The Devil, as their name implies). Which wouldn't be such a big deal except that probably my dentist will want to be paid for his work tomorrow and I don't think I can wait on getting the filling replaced without ending up needing a root canal.
* My leg was KILLING me today (past tense due to the Vicodin), and even if I WOULD feel like an asshole going to a doctor now I wish I could afford to just to make SURE I'm not ignoring something that'll cause lasting damage.
* Aaaaand finally, when I got home from work and the mechanic and the pharmacy Hotter got his bitchface on because I took a Vicodin and he'd wanted me to go to the store for something first (he has since apologized). And I? Was so pissed off and achy and utterly defeated by today that I cried. I hate crying.