* I've been sleepy all day. This morning after the boys left Hotter and I went and got the oil changed and the tires rotated on the MFA Minivan, and its' blown headlamp replaced. The couch in the mechanic's waiting room would've been perfect for spooning on had it not been in public. Dang it. I took a nap after we got back but still...sleepy.
* There's drama with the XY's pending nuptials. Apparently HE wants a pre-nup (I...okay. I mean...he has nothing and is neutered and she's a rich idiot who's already dumb enough to be signing up to spend a six-month childless-divorce waiting period the rest of her life as the third Mrs. XY...I...this just breaks my brain, sorry, go on without me) and they're having a hard time putting together enough lawyers an affair to remember on less than two weeks' planning time or something. Too bad last weekend the XY had everyone cohabit at CATHERINE'S! place because he'd be getting married before his next weekend so NYAH! This puts me in a bad spot: either just overlook last weekend and the XY's attitude and send them, which then looks like I condone this b.s., or don't send them, which incurs Hotter's wrath (I'm working all weekend and he'd be lone wolf with the kids) and means Hotter and I have the expense of feeding/entertaining them all weekend.
* I don't guess it really matters at this point since Hotter has devoted all morning to being preemptively peevish and I won't be home to hear the bitching this weekend either way, but I wish it was easier to make everyone else happy.
* Tomorrow I start my new job at PseudoCorp. Whoo!
* Said job is very intimidating, as is PseudoCorp, and it's a little scary. I very badly want to do well at this job, because I'm awfully impressed with the company, but it's going to take a LOT of effort. Boo.
* I still feel crappy but not bad enough that I'm letting myself off the hook with running today.
* How are all of YOU?