* I dropped Hotter in front of Local Teaching Hospital and circled around to find meter parking, because I hate the hospital valets. $5? SCREW YOU.
* I got a $20 parking ticket, though, so I guess I didn't actually save any money. DAMMIT.
* And it looks like someone rammed the back end of the MFA Minivan while it was street parked, and now the rear hatch doesn't open. Which since I don't currently have car insurance is now just going to be part of life. Fuuuuuck.
* Hotter got two vaccines at his appointment (flu and pneumonia), and they were both killed virus shots so I don't think he's CAUGHT flu or pneumonia or anything, but he did get super-cranky, start shivering violently, spike a fever, and pretty much look like death when we got home. Whaaaaat?
* Plus the creepy repairman? Pronounced our water heater to be an "odd size" and had to order the new one, which means that we still have an ongoing leak in the house and no hot water. SERIOUSLY?!?
* I'm expecting Creepy Repairman back any moment with the new water heater, or rather he said to expect him back between nine and ten. I? Am not holding my breath.
* In light of current world events and even current HOUSEhold events this is a very minor little first-world problem, but I upgraded to iOS 5 on The Precious and I don't love it. I got rid of that stupid little Newstand thing with The Coding Massacre's hack, but am unreasonably upset about Apple changing the little orange iPod icon to an orange box with a stupid music note inside it. I LIKED MY MOTHERFUCKING LITTLE ORANGE IPOD ICON, APPLE, AND THIS WILL NOT STAND. Oh, wait, I'm stuck with it? Well, I guess it WILL stand but I will NOT like it!
* How are all of YOU?