* I wore a dress to work today, and managed to get runs in both legs of my pantyhose before 9 a.m. Clearly I fail businesswear. *. I kind of hate Typepad's mobile site. It screws the spacing up every time I use it and won't let me choose more than one category. So this post will look like shit until I can fix it from my laptop at home.
* It's Monday, OMG! I work seven days a week when I can get the hours, and spent Saturday and Sunday both at Weekend Warrior Job, so I find all the OMG Monday-ing on everyone's part to be just a little precious. But because I'm a receptionist during the week, I have to make sympathetic noises to over a thousand employees and visitors here at PseudoCorp when they point out that it's OMG Monday and sounds of agreement over the need for more coffee in everyone's life.
* I do very much like PseudoCorp as an entity, and everyone here seems very nice, but running the front desk here must be what it's like to be an air traffic controller. In between all of the good-morninging and OMG-Mondaying I have to check visitors and contractors in, answer several lines at once, accept small deliveries for everyone who forgot their lunch or their phone at home, call people taxis, take delivery of their rental cars, coordinate with security and the visitor center on meetings and their guest lists, and smile the whole goddamn time.
* I don't love corporate culture.
* I might have a new stress fracture despite all my precautions (I'm hoping I'm wrong and it's just...I don't know, something ELSE), and if it's any worse after tonight's run it'll be walking only for a month or so. And god dammit, I LIKE running! I hate my stupid defective collagen. * PseudoCorp is making me take an hour lunch, and I hate that. I can't exactly go for a walk in my dress and heels, and would much rather take a much shorter lunch, but oh well.
* Last night I dreamed that CATHERINE's mother was asking me if I thought her daughter was in any danger from the XY, and whether she ought to try and stop the wedding. It was a very uncomfortable conversation. Since I have no idea what CATHERINE! or her mother look like, the part of CATHERINE's mother was played in the dream by the woman the XY cheated on me with in 2006. FUN!
* I fixed this post, obviously, since it no longer looks like one big block of shit. Now it's bullet-points of shit with proper spacing. You're WELCOME!