* I SLEPT!!! Here is my actual Facespace update from yesterday, to give you an ideo of how grim the sleep-deprivation had gotten, between Hotter looking for reasons to wake me up and my waking up on my own with angst, asthma, and wretched headaches:
plans to sleep tonight, for a change, and has put her husband on notice that if he knocks on the door and doesn't have a dying child in his arms that she needs to rush to the hospital (not an ALREADY DEAD one--at this point if anyone in the house is ALREADY DEAD they will STILL BE THAT WAY IN THE MORNING) he'll be relieved of every appendage longer than his nose. SLOWLY.
* My dental insurance kicked in! WHOOOO! There was some doubt about this as a result of the insurance shuffle of six months ago (where Anthem canceled my insurance because the rates changed and I'd been paying the OLD amount), because the dental insurance I have only covers cleanings and checkups for the first eighteen months and I wasn't sure whether I had to start over with that, but apparently NOT and it has now been eighteen months, which means that my out-of-pocket to fix the mostly-missing front tooth is only (hahahaONLY) $375, as opposed to $800. That's still not going to be doable any time soon thanks to the EFFING minivan, but it's nice to know that I've got coverage should the thing go bad and my face suddenly swell up (I've had a tooth pulled without anesthetic before due to finances, and it is something I am VERY EAGER to NEVER, EVER DO AGAIN).
* I went outside this morning to collect produce and check on the poultry and found--SURPRISE!--a zucchini as long as my forearm. I just looked at the zucchini bushes yesterday and saw nothing larger than my thumb! It's been a while since I grew zucchini and I forgot how comically rapid their growth can be.
* The MFA Children have all thanked me several times over for yesterday's picnic; they really had fun and I'm so glad. Everyone's favorite part was feeding the giant koi (some of which were nearly the size of Little Child).
* Hotter is being lovely and funny and kind, which is his USUAL state of being, but hadn't been for a few days and so it's wonderful to see that he hasn't, say, grown a brain tumor that killed that entirely or something. Aside from the fact that nobody likes an asshole, I have extensive baggage to do with being married to an asshole and Hotter's recent assholery was taking a terrible toll on my mental health.
* Today I got an e-mail from one of you that made me feel a lot less alone-against-the-universe and like somebody's got my back in life, after all. It was nice. When it's not on the rag (ahem, STALKY) the innernet is kind of like the extended family I don't have offline, and that's awesome. Sloppy half-toothless kisses to everyone reading this who isn't, you know, an actual stalker.
* How are all of YOU?