* I called Anthem and spoke with a very nice rep and if I pay tomorrow that's okay with them. So hopefully if I enter the payment online tomorrow the XY will pay the child support before it hits the bank account. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.
* My mouth still hurts. Maybe I burned it on a cup of ramen at work? That's uh, my dirty little secret by the way. Synthetic EVERYTHING, preservatives out the salty arse and it comes in a styrofoam cup wrapped in plastic...it's basically a fuck you to my body, the environment, and my every sensibility all at once but fifty-seven cents buys two of them and...I could stop any time I wanted, okay?
* One of the turkeys rattled its bones at me today. It's not very impressive yet but OMG IT TOTALLY ACTED LIKE A TURKEY!
* MFA Mechanic said to check the oil in the MFA Minivan every time I buy gas and it's time to buy gas on the way to work tonight and that means I have to check the oil and I'm skeert.
* Little Child has been eating more every day, and I am kind of burying this under a heap of bad news because a) I'm trying to end this post on a good note and b) I am not at ALL superstitious about it, and I certainly haven't been avoiding my monthly Hopeful Parents post out of fear of jinxing it or anything, nope nope nope so just a). But it's literally been years since he's taken so much by mouth and THIS. IS. EXCITING. Naturally Hotter takes all of the credit.
* I can't sleep. This is total bullshit. I didn't wake up until the last three hours at work. Figures. How are all of YOU?