* Yes, I finally did get my Pristiq in time to avoid going all emo. Yay for drugs! Boo to Express Scripts, YOU HEAR THAT EXPRESS SCRIPTS MAIL ORDER PHARMACY? YOU SUCK. Those of you who are new around here may be wondering why all the vitriol: this is why, and also this although I kind of have to give them props for their creativity--they're so determined, for whatever reason, to keep me from having my antidepressants that when I started filling those at a greater cost LOCALLY because I stopped trusting Express Scripts to handle that, they froze my bank account for three days (perhaps in retaliation?) to keep me from obtaining my drugs locally. CRAFTY! So, yeah. Express Scripts: They screw me so much my husband is starting to get jealous. *rimshot*
* Don't forget, guest post going up tonight over at Meredith's place (around 8:30 p.m. EST). Meredith, like me, is a lapsed Jew who wears glasses, bakes a lot, and has kind of a thing about her long, pretty hair. Biz introduced us on the Twitter, and she's become kind of like the younger, better-looking sister I never wanted! (<3 you, Meredith)
* The chickens laid three eggs today, but one was a double-yolker so I'm calling it three and a half. GET IT TOGETHER, CHICKENS. THERE ARE EIGHT OF YOU.
* Isis seems to be feeling great overall and the Lymphnode of DOOM is down to the size of a marble (after growing to the size of a golfball Tuesday morning). YAY! Unfortunately, she's now limping more with that one leg that she's been favoring off and on, and we can't find anything stuck in her pads or any swelling or anything to explain this. She has an appointment to see Dr. Brightside for a re-check tomorrow anyway and I guess we'll ask about it again and maybe get it x-rayed then (to be fair, the last time he saw her she was trying to die on his table so her sometimes-wonky leg was pretty far down the list on things to worry about). I wish I didn't have such a bad feeling about this, but I'm thinking either hip dysplasia or some kind of godawful bone cancer with the way OUR luck is running. I hope I'm wrong.
* I'm cranky today because I have stress-acne that needs its own place-setting at the dinner table. Seriously, I look like I'm rocking some Smallpox. Not cool, body. NOT. COOL.
* Also, my new-to-me coat arrived and fits perfectly, except that it's REALLY tight in the bust. I am hoping that when I lose this stress-weight (thanks a lot, Hotter-with-your-summer-of-hospitalizations and Isis, the Dog Who Is Determined To Die) the girls will shrink down some. Also I haven't worn a bra in a couple of weeks because even the double-D grandma bra I bought at a special bra shop where I had to get measured and groped while topless won't contain me anymore. Don't worry, I wear tanktops with shelf-bras in them under layers if we have to go anywhere where decorum is required (so pretty much to the doctor or the vet--sorry, Kroger, Post Office, and Pharmacy). Hotter thinks this is awesome. I'm just glad our house is a rancher, because if I'm going down stairs in a hurry I have to hold 'em still with my hands. Yes, really. My grandmother had this weird condition where her tits grew until she died, and I'm starting to think I'm doomed to the same fate, which means that in ten years or so I'm probably going to have to consider a reduction. Greeeeeat.
* Why yes, yes I DO still have that Deadline of Suck, and maybe I AM procrastinating just a little bit (okay fiiiine, I'm talking about my tits on the innernet and not even getting paid for it, so I'm DEFINITELY procrastinating...wait, no, it's still Breast Cancer Awareness Month--CHECK YOUR TITS, Y'ALL! There, now it counts as my good deed of the day--you're WELCOME).
* Yeah, yeah, I'm going.