* MFA Puppy is muchmuch better. She improved by at least 150% from her "hunchbacks" (subcutaneous lactated ringers--puppies scruff is nice and loose and aww poor thing--when we got her home and took her collar off it left a dent in the stuff but immediately she was up and about. After a nap and an epic piddle she ate a bit of prescription food and took her Panacur and generic puppy-Flagyl and at her evening meal gulped a third of a can at a go and made scoopable poop. Yeah.
* #Bewbfest10? Who knew? NOM. Hotter and I studied and commented on each and every one without reading the names because we're very happy pigs. The puppy sure did provide enough shit!
* Yeah totes pottymouth but seriously, the dog coulda pooped her name in the snow. Just sayin'.
* It was an utter poopocalypse and I credit my children with the dog's life. Pre-MFA Children I wouldn't have been down with catastrophic GI failure on that level but now? Awws, her had a sick!
* Aaand bringing it full-circle writerskool-style, the running joke is that the seven pound, seven-ounce baby with GI-related special needs is our honeymoon child and I'm thisclose to lactating. *rimshot*
* Thank you, thank you, here is your prize for reading!
* Oh by the way no, I did not just become dog people. Not me!