* I did NOT ignore my ear/sinus/chest thingy to the point that the first round of antibiotics did very little toward resolving it. I'm not that stubborn!
* I also did not leave the scheduling of Big Child's appointment to check up on how he's doing with his "concentrating pills" until the very last minute when he is about to run out of them. I'm way more prepared than that (if my ex-husband's lawyers are reading this, the child will not run out before his appointment).
* Or do the same with the second H1N1 shots for everyone. Nope.
* I do NOT have to clean my entire house by Monday, because I'm totally not having people including clergy over for a very special occasion that day or anything (plus I never let it get any less than utterly spotless in here).
* Even if I was having people over for a very special occasion, I certainly wouldn't be sitting here without the faintest clue what I'll be wearing on one of the biggest days of my life. That would be ridiculous.
* I am not considering just wearing jeans and a rude t-shirt. Not me!